How to remove Zenis Ransomware and decrypt .Zenis-<****> files
What is Zenis Ransomware
Download WiperSoft Antispyware Malware Remediation Tool
Remove Zenis Ransomware manually
Decrypt files after Zenis Ransomware infection
Protect your PC from Zenis Ransomware and other crypto-viruses
Get Professional Support
Name of the threat:
Command or file name:
Win32/Win64 (Windows XP, Vista/7, 8/8.1, Windows 10)
*** All your files has been encrypted ***
I am ZENIS. A mischievous boy who loves cryptography, hardware and programming. My world is full of unanswered questions and puzzles half and half, and I'm coming to discover a new world.
A world in digital space that you are supposed to play the role of my toys.
If you want to win in this game, you have to listen carefully to my instructions, otherwise you will be caught up in a one-step game and you will become the mam loser of the story.
My instructions are simple and clear. Then follow these steps:
1. Send this file (Zenis-Instructions.html) to my email with one your encrypted file less than 2 MB to trust to the game.
2. I decrypt your file for free and send for you.
3. If you confirm the correctness of the files, verify that the files are correct via email
4. Then receive the price of decrypting files
5. After you have deposited, please send me the payment details
6. After i confirm deposit, i send you the "Zenis Decryptor" along with "Private Key" to recovery all your files.
Now you can finish the game. You won the game, congratulations.
Please submit your request to both emails:
If you did not receive an email after six hours, submit your request to the following emails:
TheZenis@Mail2Tor.com (On the TOR network)
Warning: 3rd party and public programs. It may cause irreversible damage to your files And your files will be lost forever.
Zenis Ransomware intrusion method
Zenis Ransomware copies its file(s) to your hard disk. Its typical file name is Zenis Decryptor.exe. Then it creates new startup key with name Zenis Ransomware and value Zenis Decryptor.exe. You can also find it in your processes list with name Zenis Decryptor.exe or Zenis Ransomware. Also, it can create folder with name Zenis Ransomware under C:\Program Files\ or C:\ProgramData.
If you have further questions about Zenis Ransomware, please, contact our technical support. It is free. Or you can use programs to remove Zenis Ransomware automatically below.
Download Wipersoft Antispyware
Download this advanced removal tool and solve problems with Zenis Ransomware and Zenis Decryptor.exe (download of fix will start immediately):
Download WiperSoft Antispyware to remove Zenis Ransomware
* WiperSoft Antispyware was developed to remove threats like Zenis Ransomware in automatic mode. Remover has active module to protect PC from hijackers, trojans, ransomware and other viruses. Trial version of Wipersoft provides detection of computer viruses for FREE. To remove malware, you have to purchase the full version of Wipersoft.
Features of WiperSoft Antispyware
Removes all files created by viruses.
Removes all registry entries created by viruses.
Removal is guaranteed - if Wipersoft fails ask for FREE support.
24/7 Spyware Helpdesk Support included into the package.
Download Stronghold AntiMalware by Security Stronghold LLC
Download antimalware designed specifically to remove threats like Zenis Ransomware and Zenis Decryptor.exe (download of fix will start immediately):
Download AntiMalware to remove Zenis Ransomware
Features of Stronghold Antimalware
Removes all files created by Zenis Ransomware.
Removes all registry entries created by Zenis Ransomware.
Removal is guaranteed - if Stronghold AntiMalware fails ask for FREE support.
24/7 Helpdesk Support and 5 hours of Remote Support via GoToAssist included into the package.
Let our support team solve your problem with Zenis Ransomware and remove Zenis Ransomware right now!
Submit support ticket below and describe your problem with Zenis Ransomware. Support team will offer you solution in several minutes and give a step-by-step instruction on how to remove Zenis Ransomware. Trouble-free tech support with over 10 years experience removing malware.
Submit support ticket
Threat's description and solution are developed by Security Stronghold
Here you can also learn:
Technical details of Zenis Ransomware threat.
Manual Zenis Ransomware removal.
Download WiperSoft Antispyware Malware Remediation Tool.
How to remove Zenis Ransomware manually?
This problem can be solved manually by deleting all registry keys and files connected with Zenis Ransomware, removing it from starup list and unregistering all corresponding DLLs. Additionally missing DLL's should be restored from distribution in case they are corrupted by Zenis Ransomware. However, this threat may not allow you to do htis in some cases, thats why, we recommednd you to use one of the above options.
To get rid of Zenis Ransomware, you should:
1. Kill the following processes and delete the appropriate files:
Warning: you should delete only those files which checksums are listed as malicious. There may be valid files with the same names in your system. We recommend you to use WiperSoft Antispyware Malware Remediation Tool for safe problem solution.
**Trial version of Wipersoft provides detection of computer viruses for FREE. To remove malware, you have to purchase the full version of Wipersoft.
2. Delete the following malicious folders:
3. Delete the following malicious registry entries and\or values:
Warning: if value is listed for some registry entries, you should only clear these values and leave keys with such values untouched. We recommend you to use WiperSoft Antispyware Malware Remediation Tool for safe problem solution.
How to decrypt .Zenis-<****> files after Zenis Ransomware infection?
You may attempt to decrypt files infected by different versions of Zenis Ransomware manually. Modern ransomware threats use complex encryption algorithms and try to prevent users from decrypting their files by disabling System Restore option, removing Shadow copies and previous versions of user files. However, in most cases, there is still a chance to restore your files using one of the described metods. There is also special advanced data recovery software, that can revive lost data in several clicks. This is not a guarantee for data restoration, but it is worth giving a try.
Using advanced data recovery software
- Download and run 'Recuva Professional'
- Click on the result
- Choose the date before the infection appearance
- Follow the on-screen instructions
Restore encrypted files using System Restore
System Restore constantly creates copies of files and folders before major changes in the system (windows update, software installation). You can also create restore point manually from time to time. Zenis Ransomware may remove system restore files, but you can check it using following instruction.
- Click Start and search for 'system restore'
- Click System Restore result (Recovery in Windows 10)
- Choose any date before the infection appeared
- Follow the wizard instructions
Roll the files back to the previous version
Previous versions are copies of files and folders made by Windows Backup (if Windows Backup option is turned on) or copies of files and folders created by System Restore. You can use this feature to restore files and folders that you accidentally modified or deleted, or that were encypted by Zenis Ransomware. Available only in Windows 7 and later versions.
- Right-click on the file and select Properties
- Click on the Previous Version tab
- Choose the latest version and click Copy
- Finally, click Restore
Restore .Zenis-<****> files using shadow copies
- Download Shadow Explorer and run it.
- Choose the drive and the folder, where encrypted files are located and date, when they were in normal state.
- Right-click on the folder, that you want to restore and choose Export.
- Select location folder for export and overview restored files.
Protect your computer from ransomware
Most of modern antivirus solutions have a module to protect from ransomware threats. However, there are also special solutions, that can detect cryptoviral activity and stop it, preventing modification of your files. One of the best is ZoneAlarm Anti-Ransomware utility, that will not use much resources for effective protection against latest ransomware threats.
- Download and run ZoneAlarm Anti-Ransomware.
- Install it (works only on Windows).
- You are protected from encryption activity.
Information provided by: Aleksei Abalmasov
Next threat: FRS Ransomware »
« Back to catalog